November 28, 2020 — 10 billion in sales, and in order to survive in the global market, it is absolutely necessary to establish a systematic and integrated system of the production process.
Productivity is Improved by 25% by Systematically/Integrative Management Of Digital Content (Movies, Animations, Dramas, Games, Etc.) Production Through Remote Collaboration in a Non-Face-to-Face
10 billion in sales, and in order to survive in the global market, it is absolutely necessary to establish a systematic and integrated system of the production process.
SEOUL, KOREA, November 28, 2020
— The “WORMHOLE 2020” product developed and commercialized by C2Monster
1. “WORMHOLE 2,” an efficient and integrated production solution for non-face-to-face content production/education
Due to Corona 19, digital content production is stopped (shutdown), and the need for content production and integrated management through remote/collaboration in a non-face-to-face environment is rapidly increasing. It is possible to provide a new transformative solution for cooperation between companies to secure self-competitiveness and diversify profitability.
– Supervisors, producers, and workers can review/confirm in real time on-site to secure site-related properties and maximize efficiency through efficient communication.
– By automatically converting existing digital data and establishing a DB, it is possible to maximize reusability and create a diversification of profits through charging.
This integrated production environment and digital data sharing connects the diversity and creativity of collective intelligence to content producers, ultimately enabling the creation of globally competitive content and creating good jobs.
2. Provides a new normalization environment of remote /cooperation that connects non-face-to-face education and industrial sites
It is very important that K-Contents continue to succeed and spread in the rapidly changing global content market by providing an integrated educational environment through remote/collaborative solutions between digital contents education and industrial sites. It will be a fork.
– Building an integrated environment for remote/collaboration of education and industrial sites can create a virtuous cycle structure in which a group of experts from the industry can participate in the education field and share real-time idea planning to produce content with secured diversity
– The non-face-to-face education platform service combines practicality with theoretical education and practical education, and it is possible to provide new new normalized education solutions.
– In addition, the quality of education can be further strengthened by sharing various resources of the domestic content production group.
3. Non-face-to-face integrated production solution enables global commercialization of the domestic software industry
– In terms of productivity and job creation compared to other industries, the employment inducement factor per 1 billion won in production is in the order of contents and services (18.82 persons) ICT service industry (11.35 persons) ICT manufacturing industry (6.55 persons).
– Goals to achieve 80 billion won in sales, a 10% share in the global solution market of 800 billion, by 2022
– It has a direct effect of about 10 billion won in the annual production process solution market due to the substitution effect of foreign imports and a ripple effect of about 50 billion to 1,000 billion won in the total content market.
# # #